EVE ADAMS Shoes and LATEST NEWS

Saturday, July 08, 2006

WELCOME!!

HI this is my first posting! This will be a great way to stay in touch and let you know what's going on in the "LONG FOOT GODDESS WORLD" :)

I recently had some technical difficulties with my camera and couldn't make clips for almost 3 mths!! Then I got sick for 2 weeks! So this will be a great way for me to let you know what's happening so you wont think I've dissappeared!

I will also use this blog to let you know about exciting news! Like appearances at Foot Parties or new stores/ sites I have opened, and I will tell you about a fun shoots I have had and describe all the details of what happened during the shoot!

I will also be able to post pics easier than publishing them on the website
(www.longfootgoddess.com )

So this mean you can see sneak previews and also browse my worn items....
Shoes Galore!!!
I'm not sure I can post prices so just email me with an offer and we'll chat :)
eve@longfootgoddess.com

WELL, that's it for now but I think you can subscribe to this blog so you'll be notified of something new....
STAY TUNED!!

OXOXOXO
EVE

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your feet look so big and sexy!!! I love them!! I hope u make more vidios. Take care Hun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home